_twiddy_ (_twiddy_) wrote in _likeafox,
_twiddy_
_twiddy_
_likeafox

• Mood:
  • Music:
The butterfly affect is an awsome fucking movie, if you haven't seen it, rent it. but nobody reads these other then lindsy anyway so i dont kno who im talkin to. i got a hair cut recently and i didn't like it at first, i still prefer my long hair, but im ok with my hair cut now. its gettin colored sometime soon, i dont even kno wut color, i dont relly care anymore. hey, lindsy, if u read this one, thank you and miranda for sayin hi at the party. im not used to being popular. its relly wierd, i can't insult myself or guilt other people into shit now, and people actualy want to date me now, which is normaly a good thing, but now my life is getting all dramatic. i used to want that, i used to want my life to be dramatic just like the movies, i thought it looked exciting, and then ther was the happy ending that makes up for it all. then i got a taste of real drama. it fucking sucks by the way, not exactly exciting, and normaly ther is no happy at the end. i want to be a loser again, but i dont want to lose my friends. damn im fucking screwed. i shouldn't complain though, cause ther are people who have it way worse then me, (everyone) and i seriously feel sorry for you. anyway, im missing the butterfly affect. later
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments