~Misery Chick
spooky_nine
_like_woah

resume

Kellye MY LAST NAME
MY ADDRESS
MY PHONE NYMBER

OBJECTIVE
My objective is to be an honest, trustworthy, dependable, and valuable asset to your company.

QUALIFICATIONS
I was a cadet flight commander and a cadet squadron commander for Central High School's JROTC unit for 3 years. I achieved the rank of Cadet Captain. As a flight commander I was in charge of upwards of 15 cadet students. My duties as a flight commander consisted of taking daily attendance, marching the flight, giving commands, and keeping the peace. As a squadron commander I was in charge of 75 cadet students and their flight commanders. My duties were to collect and inspect flight reports, and march the squadron at parades and pass-in reviews for Goodfellow Air Force Base. This experience has enabled me to be both a follower and a leader, as the situation warrants. It has also helped me relate to others, as in the course of my JROTC career I was called upon to counsel cadets, mediate disagreements between students, and communicate effectively with higher ranking cadets and instructors.

I am accustomed to using both PC and Macintosh systems and I have a comprehensive knowledge of many essential computer applications such as: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPOINT, and Internet Explorer. I am familiar with 10 key data entry. I can type 49 WPM, with an accuracy of 85 percent.
I learn new tasks quickly and rarely require supervision after becoming accquainted with new responsibilities. However I never hesitate to ask questions and improve my skills.

EDUCATION
2001-2004 High School Diploma, MY HIGH SKOOL

EMPLOYMENT
I have never been employed.

REFERENCES
Mary Ann Garcia, HER PHONE NUMBER (she's my boyfriend's mom. she doesn't know she's my new reference)
Karen Miazga, HER PHONE NUMBER (she's my friend's mom. she also doesn't know she's a reference)
Christine Compton, (HER PHONE NUMBER (she's my ex-step-mom. she will find out i'm a reference when she gets my message on her answearing machine that i left at 2 in the morning)

if anyone actually read this, i'll give them something special. seriously.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments