Antonin Dolohov (nomudbloods) wrote in _levicorpus,
Antonin Dolohov
nomudbloods
_levicorpus

Setting: Great Hall
Characters: Antonin, Andromeda, Verita

Andromeda and I made our way to the Great Hall, amidst the people jolsting around with their school trunks and saying goodbye to their friends. Verita said she wanted to hang out a bit before she left. We may have some time.

Meda and I sat at the closest table (Gryffindor) and waited.

(((So I might not be on long tonight. I just posted this so anyone can reply whenever. If Antonin needs to do stuff, make him do stuff. :D )))
Tags: andromeda black, antonin dolohov, hahaha oc!, verita moretti
Subscribe

• coming up on infra red, there's no running that'll hide you

Setting: Kingsley's flat. Characters: Malfoy, Dolohov, Wilkes, Caius, Fabian and Gideon Prewett, and Emmeline, if ya please. (also, please go read…

• Belfast!

Characters: Dolohov, Wilkes-Avery, maybe aurors to break the party up but only after said party gets underway! Setting: Belfast, late night. It…

• A happy thread!

Characters: Monty & Ant Setting: Secluded park somewhere in England. After packing us lunch and a blanket I decided I wanted to be alone with him,…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 26 comments

• coming up on infra red, there's no running that'll hide you

Setting: Kingsley's flat. Characters: Malfoy, Dolohov, Wilkes, Caius, Fabian and Gideon Prewett, and Emmeline, if ya please. (also, please go read…

• Belfast!

Characters: Dolohov, Wilkes-Avery, maybe aurors to break the party up but only after said party gets underway! Setting: Belfast, late night. It…

• A happy thread!

Characters: Monty & Ant Setting: Secluded park somewhere in England. After packing us lunch and a blanket I decided I wanted to be alone with him,…