Verita Moretti (true_italian) wrote in _levicorpus,
Verita Moretti
true_italian
_levicorpus

Setting: Library
Characters: Anyone + Verita

I was leaving tomorrow afternoon and I wanted to get to the library to finish as much work as possible. Noone liked to do school work over the holidays.

I was fooling myself. Needing to get away from the common room bustle, I used the library as an excuse. I hadn't been in the best mood lately. Amos was rarely around and I couldn't help but think that we didn't really have much of a relationship. It could, of course be partly my fault but I had told him that I wasn't clingy... I wouldn't go back on my word now.

The words on the page in front of me had no meaning as I glanced over them, my mind elsewhere. It wasn't until I heard a chair scrape across the room, did I look up and notice that I wasn't alone.
Tags: hahaha oc!, ted tonks, verita moretti
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Setting: The Tonks Flat Characters: Ted, Meda, Baby!Nymphadora Ted sat in front of the couch, playing with Nymphadora, calling out that belly…

• i am a thread machine.

setting: hogwarts and then TED'S FLAT :D :D characters: Ted, Meda, and bb Dora. Today was the move-in day. More than anything, I was excited,…

• what's on the other side? behind the mirror.

setting Hogsmeade. The Three Broomsticks. characters Andromeda + Teddy. It wasn't as if I had known that this day would come. I had sent owls…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 8 comments