Verita Moretti (true_italian) wrote in _levicorpus,
Verita Moretti
true_italian
_levicorpus

Post your subject here _______

Setting: Astronomy Tower- inside, not out like those other crazy freezing couples
Characters: Verita, Amos, an intruder, possibly a second intruder, you know the drill

I think it was official. I think I could actually call Amos Diggory my boyfriend, but I wasn't sure so there wouldn't be any of that as of yet. We had said that he thought we should give it a go. And giving it a go is what we were doing.

I set out early to give myself time to think. I had no idea what I was going to tell him about my past. Hell, I didn't know what I could say about my present and future. I hadn't mentioned it to anyone in a while but that didn't make it go away. I was still pregnant and Amos had no idea.

I sat inside the Astronomy Tower and waited for Amos to get there. I would let him move everything. Straightforwardness was scary and intimidating so I had to let him take the reigns. Merlins, this is going to be hard.
Tags: amos diggory, hahaha oc!, verita moretti
Subscribe

• announcements and pastries

Characters: Diggs, Acacia, Dorcas, and Kingsley (Diggs and Dorcas first, then the others) Setting: Acacia and Amos' flat I was very excited to see…

• (no subject)

Setting: Amos & Acacia's room Characters: Amos and Acacia. WARNING: SEX! then unnecessary drama that Medra and Stace want but I get NO say

• (no subject)

Setting: Post/during halloween party Characters: Diggs (Romeo) & Acacia (Juliet) Here's Digg's costume:…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 150 comments

• announcements and pastries

Characters: Diggs, Acacia, Dorcas, and Kingsley (Diggs and Dorcas first, then the others) Setting: Acacia and Amos' flat I was very excited to see…

• (no subject)

Setting: Amos & Acacia's room Characters: Amos and Acacia. WARNING: SEX! then unnecessary drama that Medra and Stace want but I get NO say

• (no subject)

Setting: Post/during halloween party Characters: Diggs (Romeo) & Acacia (Juliet) Here's Digg's costume:…