Headmaster Dumbledore (knittingmugwump) wrote in _levicorpus,
Headmaster Dumbledore
knittingmugwump
_levicorpus

Teacher's Meeting

Setting: Dumbledore's Office
Characters: Teachers only!

What was going on here, I asked myself with sigh. I was setting myself up for another rousing migraine with all this new worrying I was doing. Without my knowledge the Ministry was altered to the presense of unforgivable curses, multitudes of them, here at my school. They wrote me and threatened to fire me as Headmaster since it so clearly appears that "I'm not teaching my students right from wrong". Of course I'm not intimidated by their little cheap trick but it does open my eyes to see how serious things have gotten here.

I had cleared out my desk and Fawkes' perch and replaced them with a circle of mahogany chairs with my chair placed opposite the door so I could watch as my staff arrived.

Tags: headmaster dumbledore, professor abime delame, professor horace slughorn, professor livia agostini/delame, teachers
Subscribe

• sharing with you all the latest gossip

Characters: Dumbledore and Moody Setting: The lobby of St. Mungos, approx. after these two threads. I was fairly confident in my assertion that…

• my old man elbow bumps

Characters: Caius Nott and Dumbledore Setting: St. Mungos, the Pathology department I was more reassured of this visit when I learned that Alastor…

• a trip to paris

Characters: Cadence and Delame Setting: A little village in Brittany, then Paris Today I was going to meet Hestia's friend. Technically I knew of…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 75 comments

• sharing with you all the latest gossip

Characters: Dumbledore and Moody Setting: The lobby of St. Mungos, approx. after these two threads. I was fairly confident in my assertion that…

• my old man elbow bumps

Characters: Caius Nott and Dumbledore Setting: St. Mungos, the Pathology department I was more reassured of this visit when I learned that Alastor…

• a trip to paris

Characters: Cadence and Delame Setting: A little village in Brittany, then Paris Today I was going to meet Hestia's friend. Technically I knew of…