diggory_digs_it (diggory_digs_it) wrote in _levicorpus,
diggory_digs_it
diggory_digs_it
_levicorpus

Come Fly With Me

Characters: Verita, Diggory, anyone else who happens to be 150ft+ in the air.
Setting: Starts in Entrance hall, and goes up. Though I will grant that everything that comes up must also come down.

Verita Moretti had expressed an interest in doing nothing with me, so we'd decided to do nothing higher up. I'd put on a clean shirt that smelled like fabric softener and grabbed my broom before heading down to the Entrance Hall to meet her. I wasn't really sure, but I'd thought she was flirting with me earlier on my scroll, and I wasn't completely sure what to expect. She was a bit more forward than most of the girls I'd known before, and a lot less...whiny. Like the sort of girl who wouldn't act like the world was over if she broke a nail. I'd decided to pry myself away from the books just long enough to hang out with her, and that's what I was going to do. Arriving in the Entrance hall in a jacket, the clean shirt and jeans with a broom in my hand did cause me to encounter a little suspicion, but with Prefects badge attached to my robes, it was better than it could have been. I stood up against the wall and waited for her, wondering if she'd know where to look.
Tags: amos diggory, hahaha oc!, verita moretti
Subscribe

• announcements and pastries

Characters: Diggs, Acacia, Dorcas, and Kingsley (Diggs and Dorcas first, then the others) Setting: Acacia and Amos' flat I was very excited to see…

• (no subject)

Setting: Amos & Acacia's room Characters: Amos and Acacia. WARNING: SEX! then unnecessary drama that Medra and Stace want but I get NO say

• (no subject)

Setting: Post/during halloween party Characters: Diggs (Romeo) & Acacia (Juliet) Here's Digg's costume:…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 85 comments

• announcements and pastries

Characters: Diggs, Acacia, Dorcas, and Kingsley (Diggs and Dorcas first, then the others) Setting: Acacia and Amos' flat I was very excited to see…

• (no subject)

Setting: Amos & Acacia's room Characters: Amos and Acacia. WARNING: SEX! then unnecessary drama that Medra and Stace want but I get NO say

• (no subject)

Setting: Post/during halloween party Characters: Diggs (Romeo) & Acacia (Juliet) Here's Digg's costume:…