Antonin Dolohov (nomudbloods) wrote in _levicorpus,
Antonin Dolohov
nomudbloods
_levicorpus

Setting: Hospital wing.
Chracters: Antonin and Verita. And other people who'd want to drop by. Only not like the last time (emo-angsty scene in transfiguration classroom) when certain people were forced to hex other people to stillness so the threads aren't as confusing and fast-paced. You know.

Verita said she'd drop by. I didn't think anyone would do that. Or that anyone would care that I was in the hospital wing. I barely remember what happened anyway. Most of what I remember, I very much wanted to forget.

I didn't think she'd want to see me, after how angry she was at me. But I would definitely appreciate company now --anyone other than Andromeda and Potter. I wouldn't know what to say, but I'd feel better knowing someone cared.
Tags: andromeda black, antonin dolohov, antonin dolohov/andromeda black, hahaha oc!, verita moretti
Subscribe

• announcements and pastries

Characters: Diggs, Acacia, Dorcas, and Kingsley (Diggs and Dorcas first, then the others) Setting: Acacia and Amos' flat I was very excited to see…

• (no subject)

Setting: Amos & Acacia's room Characters: Amos and Acacia. WARNING: SEX! then unnecessary drama that Medra and Stace want but I get NO say

• (no subject)

Setting: Post/during halloween party Characters: Diggs (Romeo) & Acacia (Juliet) Here's Digg's costume:…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 106 comments

• announcements and pastries

Characters: Diggs, Acacia, Dorcas, and Kingsley (Diggs and Dorcas first, then the others) Setting: Acacia and Amos' flat I was very excited to see…

• (no subject)

Setting: Amos & Acacia's room Characters: Amos and Acacia. WARNING: SEX! then unnecessary drama that Medra and Stace want but I get NO say

• (no subject)

Setting: Post/during halloween party Characters: Diggs (Romeo) & Acacia (Juliet) Here's Digg's costume:…