Abime Delame (poison_infrench) wrote in _levicorpus,
Abime Delame
poison_infrench
_levicorpus

• Mood:

Delame takes his anger out on Skeeter.

Setting: Delame's office.
Allowed: Me, Rita Skeeter and anyone who wants to burst in my office. (i.e. if you've been meaning to talk to me for any reason, use this thread. Burst in whenever you like.)
EDIT: Andromeda is supposed to see me before Rita.
EDIT2: Rita can come and bother me now.

I had had enough of all this. Rita Skeeter seemed brilliant at stirring stuff that was doing absolutly fine stirring itself. I really took offence at all the rumour spreading, and I had been quite sure she was behind spreading some of the earlier rumours which had nearly landed me in jail. She needed to realise how serious her actions could be, and I was determined to make her realise the consequences. I was angry at alot of things, mainly myself, but it all seemed to have channeled into this one meeting and this one issue. I was attempting to mark some homework when there was movement outside. I hoped it was her, as there was noone else I wanted to subject to my current anger. If it wasn't I would have to try and keep my temper. I then remembered that Andromeda had wanted to see me about Arithmancy, and I wasn't angry with her at all, unlike everyone else it seemed, so I calmed down presuming it was her, and wondering what she wanted to talk about.
Tags: andromeda black, hahaha oc!, james potter, professor abime delame, verita moretti
Subscribe

• a trip to paris

Characters: Cadence and Delame Setting: A little village in Brittany, then Paris Today I was going to meet Hestia's friend. Technically I knew of…

• entertaiiiiiin me!

Characters: Nick and Delame Setting: Paris, but maybe they'll actually leave the flat this time. Who knows? Time for a visit, most definitely. A…

• poetry!

Characters: Nick and Delame Setting: Paris, on a Sunday after cowboys and sparkles I arrived at the flat early - early enough to know that Abime…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 108 comments

• a trip to paris

Characters: Cadence and Delame Setting: A little village in Brittany, then Paris Today I was going to meet Hestia's friend. Technically I knew of…

• entertaiiiiiin me!

Characters: Nick and Delame Setting: Paris, but maybe they'll actually leave the flat this time. Who knows? Time for a visit, most definitely. A…

• poetry!

Characters: Nick and Delame Setting: Paris, on a Sunday after cowboys and sparkles I arrived at the flat early - early enough to know that Abime…