Verita Moretti (true_italian) wrote in _levicorpus,
Verita Moretti
true_italian
_levicorpus

Spelly spell time

Setting: Moaning Myrtle's bathroom
Allowed: Verita, Antonin, whoever else wants to walk in

I had found a book with a spell in it that would tell me whether or not I was pregnant. I knew that I was, I could feel it but more than anything I wanted it to tell me I was wrong. I didn't even know who the father was. Shite, if only I had been hit hard with redemption a few weeks earlier...

I pushed open the door and was relieved when Myrtle didn't appear to be there. I set my back, containing the spell book, on the floor and leaned against a wall facing the sink mirrors. I looked at myself and pushed back thoughts of how beautiful I was and thought instead of how much trouble I would be in.

Tags: antonin dolohov, hahaha oc!, verita moretti
Subscribe

• (без темы)

setting: Welcome Inn allowed: any Inter arma enim silent leges. "In a time of war, the law falls silent," I muttered to no one in particular. I was…

• Can you tell I'm yearning for interaction?

Setting: Diagon Alley for shopping! Characters: Andromeda, Nymphadora and whoever she runs into. I had woken up early and sat at the kitchen…

• (без темы)

Setting: A bar in muggle London Characters/Allowed: Ingrid and anyone. I had finished work early, deciding rather early in the day that I would…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 14 comments

• (без темы)

setting: Welcome Inn allowed: any Inter arma enim silent leges. "In a time of war, the law falls silent," I muttered to no one in particular. I was…

• Can you tell I'm yearning for interaction?

Setting: Diagon Alley for shopping! Characters: Andromeda, Nymphadora and whoever she runs into. I had woken up early and sat at the kitchen…

• (без темы)

Setting: A bar in muggle London Characters/Allowed: Ingrid and anyone. I had finished work early, deciding rather early in the day that I would…