Headmaster Dumbledore (knittingmugwump) wrote in _levicorpus,
Headmaster Dumbledore
knittingmugwump
_levicorpus

Setting: The Great Hall
Characters: Dumbledore and McGonagall at first, but then more teachers can start popping in

I spotted her entering the hall in a stunning robe. She was a cat, of course I thought to myself with a wry grin. Minerva was quite predicable at times. I waved her over to where I stood by the trio of ghosts and sipped on my green-ish punch that the house elves had prepared. A fake eyeball bobbed in and out of my glass and I swirled it around while waiting for Minerva to join me.

The masquerade was going well so far, I told myself. At least we had a good turn out anyway.

I took another sip from my glass and tried not to get it all over my robe. I hadn't dressed up too fancily tonight, rather I had pulled out an old silk robe from the back of my wardrobe, knowing that no one I would see tonight would remember the robe...except for Horace that is. Hopefully he would have the good sense not to mention my lack of fashion ability. But it was a good robe and to make up for my laziness I had braided my beard once again and took the time to string glass beads in my hair. I liked the sound they made as the strands bounced off one another when I walked.

And there was Minerva, absolutely beautiful as always. She had a stern face, but I knew that underneath waited a smiling countenance. Her cheek bones were long and lovely and her lips were upraised in a pleased smile. Stunning...I tried to focus on my cup of punch again.

Tags: flaming nora, headmaster dumbledore, headmistress mcgonagall, nearly headless nick, the masquerade
Subscribe

• sharing with you all the latest gossip

Characters: Dumbledore and Moody Setting: The lobby of St. Mungos, approx. after these two threads. I was fairly confident in my assertion that…

• my old man elbow bumps

Characters: Caius Nott and Dumbledore Setting: St. Mungos, the Pathology department I was more reassured of this visit when I learned that Alastor…

• entertaiiiiiin me!

Characters: Nick and Delame Setting: Paris, but maybe they'll actually leave the flat this time. Who knows? Time for a visit, most definitely. A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 173 comments

• sharing with you all the latest gossip

Characters: Dumbledore and Moody Setting: The lobby of St. Mungos, approx. after these two threads. I was fairly confident in my assertion that…

• my old man elbow bumps

Characters: Caius Nott and Dumbledore Setting: St. Mungos, the Pathology department I was more reassured of this visit when I learned that Alastor…

• entertaiiiiiin me!

Characters: Nick and Delame Setting: Paris, but maybe they'll actually leave the flat this time. Who knows? Time for a visit, most definitely. A…