Headmaster Dumbledore (knittingmugwump) wrote in _levicorpus,
Headmaster Dumbledore
knittingmugwump
_levicorpus

Masquerade Thread #1 - The Grand Entrance

Setting: The Great Hall
Characters allow: All

((There will probably be many threads on _Levi having to do with the Masquerade - this is the first one. Enjoy everyone!))

The music had been cued and the decorations had been put in their designated places. The whole day the castle had buzzed with excitement and gossip, so much so that even the House Elves in the kitchens were in a delightfully celebratory mood. I had canceled classes that day as my colleagues and I were convinced no work whatsoever would be done. A hired trio of ghosts were humming away in the corner as I made my way to the grand doors of the Great Hall and magicked them open - The Masquerade had begun.

I waited patiently at the door for my fellow teachers to join me. Once we were all gathered we were to stand in two rows - one on either side of the entrance - and clap joyfully as our students paraded into the hall decked out in their finery. So far it was only the trio of ghosts and I.

((Happy Halloween everyone!))
Tags: all students, ghosts, headmaster dumbledore, teachers, the masquerade
Subscribe

• sharing with you all the latest gossip

Characters: Dumbledore and Moody Setting: The lobby of St. Mungos, approx. after these two threads. I was fairly confident in my assertion that…

• my old man elbow bumps

Characters: Caius Nott and Dumbledore Setting: St. Mungos, the Pathology department I was more reassured of this visit when I learned that Alastor…

• Well we got trouble! Right here at Diagon Alley!

Characters: Everyone! Anyone! It's a massive random interaction thread! Setting: Diagon Alley, right outside Gid and Dorcas' school for special…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 229 comments

• sharing with you all the latest gossip

Characters: Dumbledore and Moody Setting: The lobby of St. Mungos, approx. after these two threads. I was fairly confident in my assertion that…

• my old man elbow bumps

Characters: Caius Nott and Dumbledore Setting: St. Mungos, the Pathology department I was more reassured of this visit when I learned that Alastor…

• Well we got trouble! Right here at Diagon Alley!

Characters: Everyone! Anyone! It's a massive random interaction thread! Setting: Diagon Alley, right outside Gid and Dorcas' school for special…