mini_mcgonagall (mini_mcgonagall) wrote in _levicorpus,
mini_mcgonagall
mini_mcgonagall
_levicorpus

Where: Dumbledore's Office
Characters: Any teacher who cares to deal with the Meda situation and anything new

As I walked into Dubledore's office, I noticed I was alone. "Where is he?" I thought. Another fight, more violence. This has got to stop. I wonder what he is planning on doing about this one.
Tags: headmaster dumbledore, headmistress mcgonagall, professor abime delame, teachers
Subscribe

• sharing with you all the latest gossip

Characters: Dumbledore and Moody Setting: The lobby of St. Mungos, approx. after these two threads. I was fairly confident in my assertion that…

• my old man elbow bumps

Characters: Caius Nott and Dumbledore Setting: St. Mungos, the Pathology department I was more reassured of this visit when I learned that Alastor…

• a trip to paris

Characters: Cadence and Delame Setting: A little village in Brittany, then Paris Today I was going to meet Hestia's friend. Technically I knew of…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 14 comments

• sharing with you all the latest gossip

Characters: Dumbledore and Moody Setting: The lobby of St. Mungos, approx. after these two threads. I was fairly confident in my assertion that…

• my old man elbow bumps

Characters: Caius Nott and Dumbledore Setting: St. Mungos, the Pathology department I was more reassured of this visit when I learned that Alastor…

• a trip to paris

Characters: Cadence and Delame Setting: A little village in Brittany, then Paris Today I was going to meet Hestia's friend. Technically I knew of…