Headmaster Dumbledore (knittingmugwump) wrote in _levicorpus,
Headmaster Dumbledore
knittingmugwump
_levicorpus

STAFF AND FACULTY MEETING.

Setting: Faculty Room
Allowed: Staff. MANDATORY!

I was lost in thought, sitting at a chair in the Staff room. Two students were brawling under my roof, and no one stopped them. And now another student had been stabbed. In the infirmary. Where was Poppy for that? Where were all the teachers? I wish I had the time to be around more. Tom's threat was growing heavier and heavier on my mind...

Slowly I watched the faculty drift into the room. They quieted as they saw my somber expressions.

"Warlocks and witches, we need to talk," I said calmly. "There are people constantly getting hurt in my school. What are we going to do to rectify this?"
Tags: headmistress mcgonagall, professor abime delame, professor horace slughorn, professor livia agostini/delame, teachers
Subscribe

• Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday

Characters: A whole mess of peeps. And not the marshmallow-y candy. Setting: St. James's Roman Catholic Church I was getting married. I, Riley…

• End of the year! zomg!

SETTING: Great Hall! For an end-of-the-year ball! CHARACTERS: ALL Seventh Year Students and Underclassmen dates. And anyone else who thinks they…

• fight!

Characters: Any and all! Setting: A random corridor ((This is the starting thread for the big inner-castle fight. Jump in, make journal entries,…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments