Cadence! (rhythmicpoetry) wrote in _levicorpus,
Cadence!
rhythmicpoetry
_levicorpus

paranoia paranoia everybody's coming to get me

Characters: Dylan and Cadence, the gruesome twosome
Setting: A Medical Centre (for crazy wizards and witches), Central London

Another Saturday spent with Dylan. Getting ready in the mirror and checking the address again, written on my hand in ink lest I get to the city and forget, I tried to pick my stomach up off my toes. I felt like I had swallowed rocks. Thundereagle was out in the garden with his father and little Jack, all three of them blissfully romping around in the grass while I tried to not throw up all over myself. I didn't know what I was more nervous about, Dylan's health or the fact that I'd be alone with him while my husband so innocently sent me off on my errands for the day.

I kissed the three of them goodbye, my father-in-law, little Jack, and my husband, and flooed into the lobby of the healer's office. It wasn't really an office, more like a huge, ornate office building, and when I stepped outside to grab something to drink and eat while I waited for Dylan to show up I watched as it collapsed in on itself. Wasn't even there anymore. Amazing. I was a little early, so I waited on a nearby bench for my floppy-haired, slightly demented friend to show up. He had better.

Tags: cadence, professor dylan mchafferty
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 73 comments