Antonin Dolohov (nomudbloods) wrote in _levicorpus,
Antonin Dolohov
nomudbloods
_levicorpus

Belfast!

Characters: Dolohov, Wilkes-Avery, maybe aurors to break the party up but only after said party gets underway!
Setting: Belfast, late night.

It was becoming increasingly easy to slip out from beside a sleeping Monty to sneak out and cause some trouble. I felt a twinge of guilt as I got dressed and put on my robes. She's a good woman, deserving of someone who doesn't go behind her back to murder muggles. Still, I kissed her cheek before heading out, stuffing my wand in my pocket and bringing my mask along in case trouble finds us.

I apparated to Belfast to wait for Wilkes. She was right when she said it was a sleepy town. Nondescript and inconsequential. I'd be surprised if anyone missed it. Despite myself, I felt excited. It had been a while since we got up to anything without aurors breathing down our necks. It would be nice to kill off a few people in peace. Let some steam off, so to speak.

"I thought we'd start over there," I said casually when I heard a crack that announced Wilkes' presence. I pointed at a house with a lightened window. "Small family, two kids, hard-working mum. Flower pot on the window sill. I'm in the mood to destroy something pretty."
Tags: antonin dolohov, dylan mchafferty, evangeline avery
Subscribe

• sharing with you all the latest gossip

Characters: Dumbledore and Moody Setting: The lobby of St. Mungos, approx. after these two threads. I was fairly confident in my assertion that…

• my old man elbow bumps

Characters: Caius Nott and Dumbledore Setting: St. Mungos, the Pathology department I was more reassured of this visit when I learned that Alastor…

• a trip to paris

Characters: Cadence and Delame Setting: A little village in Brittany, then Paris Today I was going to meet Hestia's friend. Technically I knew of…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 44 comments

• sharing with you all the latest gossip

Characters: Dumbledore and Moody Setting: The lobby of St. Mungos, approx. after these two threads. I was fairly confident in my assertion that…

• my old man elbow bumps

Characters: Caius Nott and Dumbledore Setting: St. Mungos, the Pathology department I was more reassured of this visit when I learned that Alastor…

• a trip to paris

Characters: Cadence and Delame Setting: A little village in Brittany, then Paris Today I was going to meet Hestia's friend. Technically I knew of…