Dylan McHafferty (no_timewasters) wrote in _levicorpus,
Dylan McHafferty
no_timewasters
_levicorpus

• Mood:

my own glass heaven all night

Setting: Cadence and accessories' house.
Characters: Dylan, Cadence.

Now...how did I get to Cadence's front door? I couldn't remember for the life of me. There had been wine with Sybill, who was a little creepy, a little weird and a little insane, but 100% escapist and that, I could do with. Then I headed down to Hogsmeade to the pub and had a little too much to drink, then got kicked out at...oh, kicking out time. Tended to happen, that. I'm not sure where I picked up the pineapple and bottle of wine, but it worked for me. I was definately very unsure as to how I got to her front door, but hey, it would be fun, and I had enough wine left to share. To top it all off, it was raining here, and I was getting soaked as I'd walked here. Not that I could really remember walking here.

Anyway, didn't matter how I got here, there were people to see. I knocked on the door loudly, hoping I didn't get strangers shouting at me in odd languages, which could well have been english, on reflection, I didn't know. Last time that had happened, I turned up on someone's doorstep with a policewoman in tow. That had been a long time ago. I leant on the doorframe, held the pineapple in the other hand and tucked the wine under my arm. Damn rain. I was a mess sometimes, and I did enjoy it.
Tags: cadence, professor dylan mchafferty
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 83 comments