Caradoc (docdearly) wrote in _levicorpus,
Caradoc
docdearly
_levicorpus

the end of Caradoc Dearborn

Setting: On patrol somewhere dark, and then someplace even darker still
Characters: Caradoc and Malfoy

Warning - strong violence

I was feeling pretty chipper tonight, even if the sky was blacker than I'd ever seen it before. No moon tonight. It was probably hidden by the clouds. No moon and pretty much anything could happen. It had been my job tonight to wander outside the Malfoy Manor, and I did so for a little while and was bored out of my mind because not much of anything was happening. This was one of those missions where it wasn't necessary to pair up - no one really expected anything to happen just from strolling by some grounds covered in peacocks.

I headed back to London to pick up my paystubs from Florish and Blotts, got a quick drink at The Leaky Cauldron, and then started for home. I'd walk tonight. It wasn't that cold at all.

Tags: caradoc dearborn, lucius malfoy
Subscribe

• black metal washing

Characters: Dylan and Cadence Setting: The cottage I still woke up in the middle of the night to waddle to the kitchen for a glass of milk and a…

• Like St George and St Margaret

Characters: Dylan, Cadence, Jack, and Daione Setting: The cabin in the middle of nowhere, France "Jaaaaaack!" My son squealed as I chased him…

• a whole child ago I would sleep all day

Setting: Hogsmeade and environs. Characters: Dylan, Cadence and small children. I woke up and it was snowing. Heavily. In a kind of…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 44 comments

• black metal washing

Characters: Dylan and Cadence Setting: The cottage I still woke up in the middle of the night to waddle to the kitchen for a glass of milk and a…

• Like St George and St Margaret

Characters: Dylan, Cadence, Jack, and Daione Setting: The cabin in the middle of nowhere, France "Jaaaaaack!" My son squealed as I chased him…

• a whole child ago I would sleep all day

Setting: Hogsmeade and environs. Characters: Dylan, Cadence and small children. I woke up and it was snowing. Heavily. In a kind of…