Caradoc (docdearly) wrote in _levicorpus,
Caradoc
docdearly
_levicorpus

and they never knew nothing of love - this was before the origin of love

Characters: Caradoc and Hestia
Setting: SOMEWHERE. Strolling through the streets after seeing a film, how's that?

Hestia and I were taking the air after seeing The Fog, which basically had me screaming like a little girl. Seeing a John Carpenter film with me was usually never a good idea; I was pretty embarrassing. We were eating the rest of the leftover popcorn, well, she was eating it and feeding me occasionally. She'd toss a piece in the air and I'd try and catch it in my mouth, but I liked best when she fed me with her fingers and pressed a piece up against my lips. If I got lucky she'd leave her fingers long enough to let me lick the salt off of them.

"I'm going to have nightmares tonight." I skipped a little and smiled.

Tags: caradoc dearborn, hestia jones
Subscribe

• girl talk?

Characters: Hestia and Cadence (laaaaaadies) Setting: Some place in Wales, I dunno what I'm talking about A stroll and a talk and breakfast and a…

• I've been seen crossing somebody else's mind

Characters: Hestia and Cadence Setting: The Cottage of Thundereagle (sounds like a lame superhero lair.) Hestia was on her way! I could have…

• random thread

Characters: Dolv and ANYONE. Dolohov hasn't had a random thread in forever. Setting: Diagon Alley, late afternoon. When the Dark Lord spoke of…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 58 comments

• girl talk?

Characters: Hestia and Cadence (laaaaaadies) Setting: Some place in Wales, I dunno what I'm talking about A stroll and a talk and breakfast and a…

• I've been seen crossing somebody else's mind

Characters: Hestia and Cadence Setting: The Cottage of Thundereagle (sounds like a lame superhero lair.) Hestia was on her way! I could have…

• random thread

Characters: Dolv and ANYONE. Dolohov hasn't had a random thread in forever. Setting: Diagon Alley, late afternoon. When the Dark Lord spoke of…