DORCAS (greenmeadowes) wrote in _levicorpus,
DORCAS
greenmeadowes
_levicorpus

Characters: Fabian, Dorcas, and POTENTIAL VILLAINS
Setting: Diagon/Knockturn Alley

I put on some dark clothes and had my black robe hanging up on the back of my chair while I finished up some paper work before heading out. Ever since the curfew I've had to double the effort I put into marking essays and going over extra help so my students would be caught breaking the law. It was a hassle, it was a pain in the butt, it was a bit of a drain on our civil liberties, but I understood a little where the Ministry was coming from. It really wasn't much of a hassle, though it was getting harder and harder to approve of the Ministry of Magic and keep my opinions to myself. Especially around Kingsley.

I slipped outside once the time was right and placed a firm charm on the entrances and exits of the school. Only a few people could undo those charms, and I had to admit it was Gideon's ingenious idea to link them all together to protect the building at night. I waited for Fabian, inconspicuously because it was my school after all, outside on the stoop with my hood still down. I waved to a few witches and wizards hurrying home before curfew and hummed quietly to myself.

Hopefully nothing would happen tonight.

Tags: dorcas meadowes, evan rosier, fabian prewett, lucius malfoy
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 44 comments