Evan Rosier (chant_du_cygne) wrote in _levicorpus,
Evan Rosier
chant_du_cygne
_levicorpus

the feasibility of eating babies

Setting: The Leaky Cauldron, 7pm
Characters: Fawcett, Rosier, anyone else who happens to be around

Work kept us late all the time nowadays, something I'd forgotten when I scheduled this last night. By the time I'd checked out, gone back to the flat, and changed into something more suitable, it was already 7:20. Hastily shoving a comb through my hair, I half-ran, half-hopped into the living room. I saw the fresh bouquet of flowers I had lying on the table, might as well pick it up. Throwing the comb aside, I grabbed a bit of Floo powder. "The Leaky Cauldron!"

I landed perfectly, as always. Truth be told, I didn't know what I planned to do there. That invitation to Fawcett had been on impulse. Fawcett was ace, so it wouldn't be that bad. I doubted we were actually going to eat babies, so I planned to bullshit my way through it all. Unless we kipped over to the Weasley's or something; they had enough to spare. (I had once had a dream that I ate a baby. Dear cousin Bella had been in it too, so it was actually a nightmare.)

Was Fawcett there? I scanned the pub for her, looking for other faces I recognized too.
Tags: amaranta fawcett, evan rosier
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 21 comments