DORCAS (greenmeadowes) wrote in _levicorpus,
DORCAS
greenmeadowes
_levicorpus

Characters: Kingsley and Dorcas
Setting: Their flat

Kingsley had been home for a while. It had been a bit difficult for the both of us, seeing as how I worked almost full time and he needed some help getting around....getting up...getting through the day actually. His Mum helped out when she could, and having Emmeline around did work to our advantage when it came to paying the bills, but still, times were tough. I wasn't spending as much time as I usually did at the school, and though I'm sure Gideon understood, I worried that my absence would start to take its toll.

I taught my class that morning and quickly made my way back to our flat. Kingsley was looking a lot better day by day, but the poor boy was still pretty messed up. It wasn't just the wounds, it was everything else that those people had done to him. My poor Kingsley. I hung up my coat in our doorway and looked around for him, knowing he'd be in one of two places - the bedroom or the living room. "Kingsley, I'm drawing a bath!" I called out, running to the bathroom and turning on the faucet. As I made my way to the closet to grab some towels I poked my head around the flat in search of him.

"Kingsley, where are you? Do you want lunch?"

Tags: dorcas meadowes, kingsley shacklebolt
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 34 comments