Hestia Jones (dim_problem) wrote in _levicorpus,
Hestia Jones
dim_problem
_levicorpus

• Mood:

the way your smile lights up the room, this hope that you and I will bloom.

Setting: Hestia's family's cottage.
Characters: Hestia, Caradoc.

Caradoc was coming! CARADOC WAS COMING. Oh god, my dad had left this place a mess. Oh god, I was a mess. I still had my hair up in a towel from my 'eew, rain' shower when I got in, I was currently curled up on the settee in a nice warm blanket, reading. I needed to do something. I got up, threw my book on the table in a haphazard fashion, settled my cup of tea there and folded up my cuddly blanket neatly and put it on the back of the settee. The fire was already roaring, so I couldn't leave it for too long, dad might kill me if I set fire to the house when he was away for a weekend.

MY HAIR. Oh no. Why was I worrying so much? I never worried about any of these things when anyone else was coming? Oh, because Caradoc was just amazing. That's why. I ruffled the towel through my hair whilst I put the kettle on and fumbled with a teapot and some plates. Dad's crispy Welsh cakes and ice cream. Exciting. I was just about to get my wand to dry my hair properly when I heard someone at the door. Oh, bollocks, as the Anglo-Saxons say. I tangled my hair out as neat as I could and settled for it being slightly damp. I threw the towel on the bannister of the stairs and bounded to the door. Better not be a salesman.
Tags: caradoc dearborn, hestia jones
Subscribe

• random hijinks.

Characters: Cadence and (hopefully) Dylan Setting: Hogsmeade... The little cottage was a bit oppressive lately. I didn't go anywhere. I stayed…

• black metal washing

Characters: Dylan and Cadence Setting: The cottage I still woke up in the middle of the night to waddle to the kitchen for a glass of milk and a…

• Brace yourselves, it's actually a thread! *dies of shock*

Characters: Holly and Gilderoy Setting: The abandoned offices of wizarding publishers Fabulous Fabulas I'd got their notification letter earlier…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 78 comments

• random hijinks.

Characters: Cadence and (hopefully) Dylan Setting: Hogsmeade... The little cottage was a bit oppressive lately. I didn't go anywhere. I stayed…

• black metal washing

Characters: Dylan and Cadence Setting: The cottage I still woke up in the middle of the night to waddle to the kitchen for a glass of milk and a…

• Brace yourselves, it's actually a thread! *dies of shock*

Characters: Holly and Gilderoy Setting: The abandoned offices of wizarding publishers Fabulous Fabulas I'd got their notification letter earlier…