Rosalind Montague (twinkle_toes__) wrote in _levicorpus,
Rosalind Montague
twinkle_toes__
_levicorpus

Vay-cay! *wiiiink*

Characters: Monty & Ant
Setting: B&B in Suffolk

WARNING: In case you couldn't tell--there be sexors. But productive sexors! :D

This was brilliant. Just what I needed, putting a bag down I went to lay down on the bed when Ant ran to the loo. Streching out I grinned, yawning playfully, putting my arms behind my head. "I could get used to this you know. This might be spoiling me." I explained waiting for him to come out. I was just so elated to be here with him, and knowing what we were going to try to do. A baby!
Tags: antonin dolohov, rosalind montague
Subscribe

• coming up on infra red, there's no running that'll hide you

Setting: Kingsley's flat. Characters: Malfoy, Dolohov, Wilkes, Caius, Fabian and Gideon Prewett, and Emmeline, if ya please. (also, please go read…

• Belfast!

Characters: Dolohov, Wilkes-Avery, maybe aurors to break the party up but only after said party gets underway! Setting: Belfast, late night. It…

• A happy thread!

Characters: Monty & Ant Setting: Secluded park somewhere in England. After packing us lunch and a blanket I decided I wanted to be alone with him,…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 40 comments

• coming up on infra red, there's no running that'll hide you

Setting: Kingsley's flat. Characters: Malfoy, Dolohov, Wilkes, Caius, Fabian and Gideon Prewett, and Emmeline, if ya please. (also, please go read…

• Belfast!

Characters: Dolohov, Wilkes-Avery, maybe aurors to break the party up but only after said party gets underway! Setting: Belfast, late night. It…

• A happy thread!

Characters: Monty & Ant Setting: Secluded park somewhere in England. After packing us lunch and a blanket I decided I wanted to be alone with him,…