DORCAS (greenmeadowes) wrote in _levicorpus,
DORCAS
greenmeadowes
_levicorpus

let's tone down the action a bit

Characters: Kingsley and Dorcas (while Em is at work, I'm assuming...)
Setting: Their flat

Things had been so busy lately. Not just busy for Kingsley but busy for me too. My school had become so busy and so Gideon and I were constantly pulling late nights together, and then there was Emmeline who was staying with us because her place had gotten broken into by a Death Eater, and then there was the occasional Order meeting and whatever else I happened to be doing that week.

It was no wonder Kingsley and I were starting to fall apart. It was okay though, I had faith in us and knew we'd work this out.

Today was the day we had said we were going to have a chat, so I pulled some strings and made sure Em would be out and had Gid cover my classes. I'd work a Friday for him or something, maybe he could see his nephews.

I made some coffee and waited quietly in the living room having woken up far too early. Still in my pajamas, I curled up on the settee with my coffee and watched the morning news with the volume down low. More missing children - a few of them I actually recognised. Oh God it made me sick.

Tags: dorcas meadowes, kingsley shacklebolt
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 42 comments