Lucius Malfoy (bitter_faith) wrote in _levicorpus,
Lucius Malfoy
bitter_faith
_levicorpus

• Mood:

Bout time.

Setting: Malfoy Manor
Characters: Lucius, Severus.

So, it was now my job to recruit Snape into our ranks. We needed someone with his intelligence and with a little sang froid, like myself. We had too many hot headed idiots around here, and Snape should be a breath of fresh air. The only problem was that he would be harder to persuade than anyone else. Since when did I do all the legwork around here? Surely Bellatrix or Amycus could do some of this recruiting? Wait. One's still at school, the other's avoiding Aurors.

I sent Narcissa to do some shopping, which she never objected to, and today didn't bother me in the slightest, because I had business. I told the house elves to get some coffee ready, because I doubted that Severus would fall for the 'get you drunk so you agree' trick. I had to respect his intelligence a little more if I was to get him onside.
Tags: lucius malfoy, severus snape
Subscribe

• coming up on infra red, there's no running that'll hide you

Setting: Kingsley's flat. Characters: Malfoy, Dolohov, Wilkes, Caius, Fabian and Gideon Prewett, and Emmeline, if ya please. (also, please go read…

• the end of Caradoc Dearborn

Setting: On patrol somewhere dark, and then someplace even darker still Characters: Caradoc and Malfoy Warning - strong violence I was feeling…

• (no subject)

Setting: Outside or around an apocathary, approaching curfew. Characters: Malfoy and Fabian, anyone who'd be there. I was quite prepared to run to…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 29 comments

• coming up on infra red, there's no running that'll hide you

Setting: Kingsley's flat. Characters: Malfoy, Dolohov, Wilkes, Caius, Fabian and Gideon Prewett, and Emmeline, if ya please. (also, please go read…

• the end of Caradoc Dearborn

Setting: On patrol somewhere dark, and then someplace even darker still Characters: Caradoc and Malfoy Warning - strong violence I was feeling…

• (no subject)

Setting: Outside or around an apocathary, approaching curfew. Characters: Malfoy and Fabian, anyone who'd be there. I was quite prepared to run to…