Abime Delame (poison_infrench) wrote in _levicorpus,
Abime Delame
poison_infrench
_levicorpus

• Mood:

early October, 1978

Setting: Arithmancy classroom.
Characters: Delame, Hestia...anyone who wants to bother them.

I was back, and things did seem to be merging into some semblence of normal again. As normal as my life could be, anyway. Teaching to do, places to be, people to talk to. I felt alright. I did feel like I could deal with this right now. It was coming up to another bad date, but I was intent on focusing on every day and working with it. I'd deal with that when I got there. I was still running over my conversation with Nick, a few months ago, and I still didn't know what to think. What was I supposed to do about him? I didn't know, but I would think of something, because he meant a lot to me.

In the mean time, I sort of wanted to talk to Hestia. I hadn't talked to her for a while and I was sick of only properly talking to her when something serious came up. Not to mention, I had to persuade her that she could still be a healer if she wanted. So, the seventh years were my last class and I decided to keep a hold of her homework, which might annoy her a little later, but she'd forgive me. Right? As they were leaving, I cleared my throat as she passed my desk, "Miss Jones? A word about your homework, please." I played with the empty pack of cigarettes on my desk, which had been left there last year, but proved a good thing to play with whilst I thought; the soft 'clunk' as I turned it over on the desk helping my mind run over things which troubled me.
Tags: hestia jones, professor abime delame
Subscribe

• a trip to paris

Characters: Cadence and Delame Setting: A little village in Brittany, then Paris Today I was going to meet Hestia's friend. Technically I knew of…

• girl talk?

Characters: Hestia and Cadence (laaaaaadies) Setting: Some place in Wales, I dunno what I'm talking about A stroll and a talk and breakfast and a…

• entertaiiiiiin me!

Characters: Nick and Delame Setting: Paris, but maybe they'll actually leave the flat this time. Who knows? Time for a visit, most definitely. A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 19 comments

• a trip to paris

Characters: Cadence and Delame Setting: A little village in Brittany, then Paris Today I was going to meet Hestia's friend. Technically I knew of…

• girl talk?

Characters: Hestia and Cadence (laaaaaadies) Setting: Some place in Wales, I dunno what I'm talking about A stroll and a talk and breakfast and a…

• entertaiiiiiin me!

Characters: Nick and Delame Setting: Paris, but maybe they'll actually leave the flat this time. Who knows? Time for a visit, most definitely. A…