DORCAS (greenmeadowes) wrote in _levicorpus,
DORCAS
greenmeadowes
_levicorpus

announcements and pastries

Characters: Diggs, Acacia, Dorcas, and Kingsley (Diggs and Dorcas first, then the others)
Setting: Acacia and Amos' flat

I was very excited to see Amos and Acacia. I hadn't really seen any of my old school friends besides Gideon, and we mostly talked about business anyway. My days consisted of work, then maybe seeing Kingsley, then dealing with the fact that I would not be seeing Kingsley, then some television, and then a shower and bed. Tonight I would not only be spending some time with Kingsley, but I would be seeing and catching up with my friends as well. Excitement!

Kingsley and I got ready and brought with us some wine for the dinner, since Amos was going to be doing all the cooking and baking and all. Earlier I had decided to tell Amos about what happened with the pup, but it took a while into the hugging and smiling and catching up to pull him away. "Amos," I said, grabbing his arm and pulling him off to the side. Kingsley was chatting with Acacia and so I figured that now was as good a time as any. "I need to talk to you." I kept my eyes down and frowned, just so he knew that this wouldn't be good news.
Tags: acacia leoni, amos diggory, dorcas meadowes, kingsley shacklebolt
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 28 comments