Oscar Jugson (redsonorus) wrote in _levicorpus,
Oscar Jugson
redsonorus
_levicorpus

The Docks, eleven o'clock

Characters: Oscar, Bella, Lucius, doomed muggle man. Exclusive party only.
Settings: the docks, eleven o'clock

The docks, eleven o'clock. I made sure I was there by 9:40pm, just in case. Mrs Lestrange said I shouldn't trust Lucius Malfoy too easilly. The dockworkers gave me suspicious looks becasue I wouldn't budge from my spot even after night fell.

I wasn't sure what Malfoy and Mrs Lestrange had in mind. "To prove yourself," they said, but how exactly? And prove what? If it was my loyalty they would test, I was certain I'd clear it. I was nothing if not a fervent believer of pureblood cause. But what if it was something else they were looking for? My magic? There was much I needed to learn. The wand in my pocket wasn't as reassiring as I hoped it to be.

Soon enough, most if not all the workers were gone and I was left in the docks by myself. Eleven o'clock. Malfoy should be around any moment.
Tags: bellatrix black/lestrange, lucius malfoy, oscar jugson
Subscribe

• coming up on infra red, there's no running that'll hide you

Setting: Kingsley's flat. Characters: Malfoy, Dolohov, Wilkes, Caius, Fabian and Gideon Prewett, and Emmeline, if ya please. (also, please go read…

• the end of Caradoc Dearborn

Setting: On patrol somewhere dark, and then someplace even darker still Characters: Caradoc and Malfoy Warning - strong violence I was feeling…

• (no subject)

Setting: Outside or around an apocathary, approaching curfew. Characters: Malfoy and Fabian, anyone who'd be there. I was quite prepared to run to…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 10 comments

• coming up on infra red, there's no running that'll hide you

Setting: Kingsley's flat. Characters: Malfoy, Dolohov, Wilkes, Caius, Fabian and Gideon Prewett, and Emmeline, if ya please. (also, please go read…

• the end of Caradoc Dearborn

Setting: On patrol somewhere dark, and then someplace even darker still Characters: Caradoc and Malfoy Warning - strong violence I was feeling…

• (no subject)

Setting: Outside or around an apocathary, approaching curfew. Characters: Malfoy and Fabian, anyone who'd be there. I was quite prepared to run to…