Rosalind Montague (twinkle_toes__) wrote in _levicorpus,
Rosalind Montague
twinkle_toes__
_levicorpus

Setting: Monty's Apartment
Characters: Monty & Antonin----and Bailey.

WARNING: DANGER WILL ROBINSON, DANG--My Bad, wrong label!
ANYWAYS...emotional, plot building stuff, you know Dolvy lying, Monty falling for it--then sex. Because DAMNIT! MIXKA AND I NEED LEVITY!! <333

I was glad I had decided to take the day off, lounging around in shorts (hair still wet and up in a clip) and one of his shirts, still smells like him. Always managed to make me smile. I was in the kitchen making myself a snack when I got his note. I'd gotten used to Bailey sniffling about the door and barking at nothing, I didn't think any one was there. Dropping the bread on the floor I ran to the door, too happy to have him back. "Antonin?" I asked, I wasn't expecting him to be back this soon, but and perhaps it was too good to be true. Opening the door I smiled at him. "Get in here now." I said simply. Something about this was off, I could feel it--but I was too happy to have him back.
Tags: antonin dolohov, rosalind montague
Subscribe

• coming up on infra red, there's no running that'll hide you

Setting: Kingsley's flat. Characters: Malfoy, Dolohov, Wilkes, Caius, Fabian and Gideon Prewett, and Emmeline, if ya please. (also, please go read…

• Belfast!

Characters: Dolohov, Wilkes-Avery, maybe aurors to break the party up but only after said party gets underway! Setting: Belfast, late night. It…

• A happy thread!

Characters: Monty & Ant Setting: Secluded park somewhere in England. After packing us lunch and a blanket I decided I wanted to be alone with him,…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 92 comments

• coming up on infra red, there's no running that'll hide you

Setting: Kingsley's flat. Characters: Malfoy, Dolohov, Wilkes, Caius, Fabian and Gideon Prewett, and Emmeline, if ya please. (also, please go read…

• Belfast!

Characters: Dolohov, Wilkes-Avery, maybe aurors to break the party up but only after said party gets underway! Setting: Belfast, late night. It…

• A happy thread!

Characters: Monty & Ant Setting: Secluded park somewhere in England. After packing us lunch and a blanket I decided I wanted to be alone with him,…