Dylan McHafferty (no_timewasters) wrote in _levicorpus,
Dylan McHafferty
no_timewasters
_levicorpus

Setting: Lisa's House.
Characters: Dylan, Lisa.

So, it was nearly seven. I'd made some chips, which involved a lot of struggling with fat and potatoes and things I just wasn't used to doing. It didn't matter though, because hell, that's what she asked for, so that's what she'd get. On my earlier jaunt to the garden, I'd picked up some fluffy headed dandilions. Because I just couldn't give her roses. Damn Thundereagle. That was sufficently silly, anyway. I sat down and nibbled on a chip, waiting for her to get back. It was rather boring around here without her. I picked up my book, which I'd been carrying around all day and flicked it open to where I'd left off. Come on, Lisa.
Tags: professor dylan mchafferty, professor lisa cutti
Subscribe

• black metal washing

Characters: Dylan and Cadence Setting: The cottage I still woke up in the middle of the night to waddle to the kitchen for a glass of milk and a…

• Like St George and St Margaret

Characters: Dylan, Cadence, Jack, and Daione Setting: The cabin in the middle of nowhere, France "Jaaaaaack!" My son squealed as I chased him…

• a whole child ago I would sleep all day

Setting: Hogsmeade and environs. Characters: Dylan, Cadence and small children. I woke up and it was snowing. Heavily. In a kind of…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 38 comments

• black metal washing

Characters: Dylan and Cadence Setting: The cottage I still woke up in the middle of the night to waddle to the kitchen for a glass of milk and a…

• Like St George and St Margaret

Characters: Dylan, Cadence, Jack, and Daione Setting: The cabin in the middle of nowhere, France "Jaaaaaack!" My son squealed as I chased him…

• a whole child ago I would sleep all day

Setting: Hogsmeade and environs. Characters: Dylan, Cadence and small children. I woke up and it was snowing. Heavily. In a kind of…