Millicent Agatha Bagnold (bagnold_gold) wrote in _levicorpus,
Millicent Agatha Bagnold
bagnold_gold
_levicorpus

• Mood:

Press Conference!

Setting: Conference room four, the Ministry of Magic
Characters/Allowed: Millicent, Moody, Umbridge, any Death Eathers *hint ruddy hint*, Ministry officials. Come one, come all. BYO drinks.

I was always nervous before a press conference, it was a normal feeling. But, with what I felt was going to be the defining issue of my career about to roll out, I couldn't help but feel helpless as my stomach turned itself into a knotted ball of butterflies. My speech prepared as best I could, I looked around for Moody. We would have to enter together, for photo purposes.

Standing outside the door to the stage, I could hear the sound of ravenous reporters and ministry officials twittering amongst themselves, probably wondering what was so important that it warranted an urgent press conference. I saw Moody, walking over towards me. "Are you ready, Alastor?" I certainly wasn't. Without waiting for a response, I pushed the door open, camera flashes not even disorientating me for a second as I walked to the lectern that I knew had the Ministry insignia on it.

"Thank you all for coming on such short notice. You will not regret coming today."
Tags: alastor moody, death eaters, delores umbridge, millicent bagnold
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 14 comments