giddy_like_me (giddy_like_me) wrote in _levicorpus,
giddy_like_me
giddy_like_me
_levicorpus

• Mood:

Bachelor party

Settings: The Cauldron
Characters: Fab, Gid, Kings and the rest of the entourage

I finished cleaning off the last table for the party and headed upstairs to change. Tom's allowed us to rope off a few tables at the end of the bar for Fab's party. He's even letting us have it free of charge. I said it before and I'll say it again, he's a great man.

Looking at my reflection in the mirror, a sudden thought entered my head. Wonder what Fab's thinking of right now? I smirked and finished getting ready. "A lot of things, definitely." A lump formed in my throat. I couldn't help but feel a little guilty that I couldn't think of much but having the party at the Cauldron. I know some guys go out to certain establishments for the groom to savor his last moments of "freedom" but I didn't think that Ri would appreciate Fabs in a strip club. Besides, he didn't need that. I know in my gut that Ri and Fab complete each other so all that isn't necessary and to think that Fab's is losing his "freedom" is just completely ludicrous. So just having his friends over and getting ass-roaring drunk is the best way to have this party then. If anyone wants to liven it up as the night goes on, let's go for it.

I checked myself one last time in the mirror and hurried downstairs to wait for them to arrive. I saw Tom and thanked him again for doing this for Fabs.

"It's nothing, believe me. You, Fabian and Riley were my best employees. I always thought of you as my sons and daughter--in a way." he added hastily but with a laughing grin when I was about to make a wise crack. "This is the least I can do."

"Join us for a few beers later then, Tom."

"I probably will. Let me take care of the night crowd though." Tom patted me on the shoulder before I heard the door open and I turned to look.
Tags: fabian prewett, gideon prewett, kingsley shacklebolt
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 6 comments