Riley Anne Prewett (rileyannemcg) wrote in _levicorpus,
Riley Anne Prewett
rileyannemcg
_levicorpus

Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday

Characters: A whole mess of peeps. And not the marshmallow-y candy.
Setting: St. James's Roman Catholic Church

I was getting married. I, Riley Anne McGranahan was going to be Riley Anne Prewett. In a matter of hours. My heart was going so fast, it was a marvel I hadn't fainted already. And I was so nervous. So incredibly nervous, and I had no idea why, no reason to be. Perhaps it was just strange to me, being this blissfully happy.

I was standing in a room outside of the chapel. Well, I think pacing was the more correct verb. I'd never been so antsy. Thank God I wasn't alone. Lily, Acacia and Rita were here with me. They all looked so beautiful. And I'd never worn something as pretty as the dress I was wearing now. Was this really happening? I couldn't believe it. I really couldn't.

Abime and Nick were here as well, of course. If it weren't for the two of them and my bridesmaids, I'd have gone to pieces already. I stopped by the mirror, fiddling with my dress and slowly turned to face them, after a moment. "I guess this is it," I said quietly, smiling at them all and hoping I wasn't shaking too visibly.

So, so incredibly happy.

((Kay, guys, post your pre-wedding stuff until Stace and I get to the wedding.))
Tags: all students, fabian prewett, riley mcgranahan, teachers
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 67 comments