sirius. (omg_siriusly) wrote in _levicorpus,
sirius.
omg_siriusly
_levicorpus

End of the year! zomg!

SETTING: Great Hall! For an end-of-the-year ball!
CHARACTERS: ALL Seventh Year Students and Underclassmen dates. And anyone else who thinks they can sneak in. And teachers. Basically everyone except like, Bellatrix and Voldemort. And I'm SURE they already have plans..
BACKDATED to like, Friday. Sorry about that. >.>

Finally, after seven years of coming to this school, it was over. The majority of the seventh years that I knew (which was basically everyone) was happy for it to happen, had been counting down the days since they became upperclassmen two years ago. It meant no more classwork, no more sitting at desks all day and being forced to learn, being forced to take notes and being forced to stay awake and at least pretend to pay attention. It meant no more detention, no more writing lines until your hands cramped up and no more washing trophies without magic and no more Filch leering at you around every corner. It meant no more professors you hate, no more students you hate, no more Slytherins you hate, and no more classes you hate.

I still wouldn't admit that I didn't want to leave.

This place, Hogwarts, had been like my home for the past seven years. Everything about it I had come to register as my own, the places in Hogwarts quickly replacing everything about Grimmauld Place. The Kitchens and the Great Hall and the Common Room and each and every small, secret passageway had become more well-known and more intimate to me than any place in London, at that house, ever had. It was sad to think that I would never be back here. That I had to leave my home forever. I would pack up my things and leave my bedroom that I shared with my brothers for so long and have to exist in the real world.

But not before the end-of-year ball. I had been planning for this day, planning something huge for the longest time, and finally, it would be happening. Along with James, Remus, and Peter, I made my way down to the hall to see it decorated in the traditional colours of all the houses, the Hogwarts symbol above where the Teacher's table would have been. My family crest, what I would never see again. My family colours, scarlet and gold, displayed brightly. No matter what, I would make this a good night. Smiling, I turned to the Marauders and raked my hair out of my eyes. "You lot ready?" I asked with a grin.

Tags: all students, end of year, teachers
Subscribe

• a trip to paris

Characters: Cadence and Delame Setting: A little village in Brittany, then Paris Today I was going to meet Hestia's friend. Technically I knew of…

• entertaiiiiiin me!

Characters: Nick and Delame Setting: Paris, but maybe they'll actually leave the flat this time. Who knows? Time for a visit, most definitely. A…

• poetry!

Characters: Nick and Delame Setting: Paris, on a Sunday after cowboys and sparkles I arrived at the flat early - early enough to know that Abime…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 81 comments

• a trip to paris

Characters: Cadence and Delame Setting: A little village in Brittany, then Paris Today I was going to meet Hestia's friend. Technically I knew of…

• entertaiiiiiin me!

Characters: Nick and Delame Setting: Paris, but maybe they'll actually leave the flat this time. Who knows? Time for a visit, most definitely. A…

• poetry!

Characters: Nick and Delame Setting: Paris, on a Sunday after cowboys and sparkles I arrived at the flat early - early enough to know that Abime…