giddy_like_me (giddy_like_me) wrote in _levicorpus,
giddy_like_me
giddy_like_me
_levicorpus

• Mood:

I hope LJ stopped picking on me already....

Setting: Florean Fortesque's and later just roaming around Diagon Alley
Characters: Gid and anyone who wants to tap this

((After so and so weeks of not being able to post, I hope this gets through. Seriously, has anyone else have had trouble with LJ for this long? Anyway, I've had this thing saved for a while now.))

I sighed and smiled at the praline-mint-and-raspberry with butterscotch syrup sundae in front of me. Here's to a day off. I scooped up the unusual concoction into my mouth and let it slide down my throat. It's been so long since I could just enjoy a sundae at Florean's. It's been a while since I just spent the day in Diagon Alley, without having to do chores or anything.

I watched the various shop patrons and keepers busy themselves with work. I couldn't say that I'm envy them but they looked like they're having a lot more fun at work than I do. What the heck are you thinking??? I shook my head and continued to focus on my dessert. I've been feeling a whole lot restless lately and I don't know why. I've always liked working for Tom and it's not like I'm just working for Tom. I'm still teaching third years and making up the tests for the final exams are keeping me busy.

What in the world's wrong with me? Maybe it's just...one of those...I dunno...weird constitions that just happen to a guy. I sat there staring at my half-eaten sundae. Maybe...I should walk around later...check on the new arrivals at Flourish and Blotts.
Tags: gideon prewett, random, return
Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 10 comments