Lisa Cutti (growingupcutti) wrote in _levicorpus,
Lisa Cutti
growingupcutti
_levicorpus

• Mood:
Characters: Dylan and Lisa
Setting: His bedroom

I was so incredibly happy right now. I had heard my child's heartbeat for the first time. What reason could I possibly have to be unhappy? Honestly, I really wanted to jump up and down and squeal like a little girl. But I would refrain from that. I had to see Dylan. I just did. So I left the hospital wing and walked to his room, though I really felt like I was floating on air. I knocked on the door lightly. "Dylan? It's Lisa, can I come in?" I just could not stop smiling!
Tags: professor dylan mchafferty, professor lisa cutti
Subscribe

• black metal washing

Characters: Dylan and Cadence Setting: The cottage I still woke up in the middle of the night to waddle to the kitchen for a glass of milk and a…

• Like St George and St Margaret

Characters: Dylan, Cadence, Jack, and Daione Setting: The cabin in the middle of nowhere, France "Jaaaaaack!" My son squealed as I chased him…

• a whole child ago I would sleep all day

Setting: Hogsmeade and environs. Characters: Dylan, Cadence and small children. I woke up and it was snowing. Heavily. In a kind of…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 15 comments

• black metal washing

Characters: Dylan and Cadence Setting: The cottage I still woke up in the middle of the night to waddle to the kitchen for a glass of milk and a…

• Like St George and St Margaret

Characters: Dylan, Cadence, Jack, and Daione Setting: The cabin in the middle of nowhere, France "Jaaaaaack!" My son squealed as I chased him…

• a whole child ago I would sleep all day

Setting: Hogsmeade and environs. Characters: Dylan, Cadence and small children. I woke up and it was snowing. Heavily. In a kind of…