Rodolphus (lestrange_1) wrote in _levicorpus,
Rodolphus
lestrange_1
_levicorpus

Setting: Lestrange's Mansion
Characters: Rodolphus and Regulus (Possibly Bellatrix, if she comes home early.)

I lounge on the sofa in front of the fireplace, waiting for Regulus to arrive. He seems very bothered by something, very worried, which in turn worries me.

It will probably be awhile before he actually shows up. I might as well keep myself busy. I pick up a book lying on the endtable and scan the cover. It looks passably interesting. I open to a random page.

The best way to get the psychodrama of ritual to work

I wonder what is bothering him. Is it his friends? His family?

psychodrama of ritual to work for you, therefore, is to train

Did I do something? I don't think so. And he didn't seem angry with me.

train your mind to be receptive to

Merlin, I miss him. I look at the fireplace. Is he flooing here? Is there a chance that he'll get caught?

receptive to

I'm sure that he'll be fine.

receptive to

I stare at the fireplace.

receptive to requests for access to its hidden

access to its hidden regions

hidden regions and potential for

Tags: bellatrix black/lestrange, regulus black, rodolphus lestrange
Subscribe

• But your eyes tell a sorrow

Characters: Regulus (also Kreacher and Walburga!) Setting: 12 Grimmauld Place, and THE CAVE OF WONDER DOOM! "Regulus." The sharp voice…

• (no subject)

(( One last hurrah? Dunno, this will probably be his last thread before the end, guys. Tear. (Unless someone else wants to do something specific?)…

• I hope it's okay that I put this up...

Characters: Regulus, Amycus Setting: Amycus's place Solitary existence was driving me mad. Most days I spent sitting on my bed turning over the…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 23 comments

• But your eyes tell a sorrow

Characters: Regulus (also Kreacher and Walburga!) Setting: 12 Grimmauld Place, and THE CAVE OF WONDER DOOM! "Regulus." The sharp voice…

• (no subject)

(( One last hurrah? Dunno, this will probably be his last thread before the end, guys. Tear. (Unless someone else wants to do something specific?)…

• I hope it's okay that I put this up...

Characters: Regulus, Amycus Setting: Amycus's place Solitary existence was driving me mad. Most days I spent sitting on my bed turning over the…