Lucius Malfoy (bitter_faith) wrote in _levicorpus,
Lucius Malfoy
bitter_faith
_levicorpus

• Mood:
Setting: Hogsmeade, gates to the castle to..somewhere. Last weekend
Characters: Lucius, Narcissa

So, I was going to meet Narcissa. I had tied up my hair much more neatly than I had in the last few days, having spent rather a long time flicking through the darkest of my father's books, ones so dark, he hid them from me. It was entrancing, almost, but I wouldn't let it get in the way of my obligations. Needless to say, it would be a break. I had made an effort to look good, after all, if I liked it or not, I would be marrying her and it only made sense to try and make an impression. Oh, and I rather did like the idea of marrying her too, but that was between me and my own mind, nothing else.

I resolved to find a bench near the entrance to Hogwarts, not wanting to look like I was waiting for anything specific, watching people as the walked past, and if any looked my direction, I gave them a quick glare. Nobody intimidated a Malfoy, after all. I had a clear mind set of where I was going to take her today, after all, you didn't get very far without some kind of planning. I was content to wait, trusting that Narcissa wouldn't keep me waiting long. This would, indeed, be an interesting meeting.
Tags: lucius malfoy, narcissa black/malfoy
Subscribe

• coming up on infra red, there's no running that'll hide you

Setting: Kingsley's flat. Characters: Malfoy, Dolohov, Wilkes, Caius, Fabian and Gideon Prewett, and Emmeline, if ya please. (also, please go read…

• the end of Caradoc Dearborn

Setting: On patrol somewhere dark, and then someplace even darker still Characters: Caradoc and Malfoy Warning - strong violence I was feeling…

• (no subject)

Setting: Outside or around an apocathary, approaching curfew. Characters: Malfoy and Fabian, anyone who'd be there. I was quite prepared to run to…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 22 comments

• coming up on infra red, there's no running that'll hide you

Setting: Kingsley's flat. Characters: Malfoy, Dolohov, Wilkes, Caius, Fabian and Gideon Prewett, and Emmeline, if ya please. (also, please go read…

• the end of Caradoc Dearborn

Setting: On patrol somewhere dark, and then someplace even darker still Characters: Caradoc and Malfoy Warning - strong violence I was feeling…

• (no subject)

Setting: Outside or around an apocathary, approaching curfew. Characters: Malfoy and Fabian, anyone who'd be there. I was quite prepared to run to…