Lisa Cutti (growingupcutti) wrote in _levicorpus,
Lisa Cutti
growingupcutti
_levicorpus

Characters: Dylan and Lisa
Setting: His room

Friday night, Dylan had apparently decided it was a good idea to completely disappear without telling anyone. Which, admittedly, wouldn't have bothered me much. At least not normally. Normally, I'd be sensible and think, "Well, he had something he needed to do. He doesn't have to tell me everything." Of course, I was pregnant. And a huge hormonal shift like that usually tells sense to go fuck itself. So I was worried out of my mind.

I'd spent some time with Thundereagle, and that helped calm me down a bit, but I still couldn't help but wonder why he wouldn't at least mention that he was leaving to me. So Sunday evening, I went to his room, hoping he was there. He wasn't, though, so I decided to stay and wait for him. He had to come back soon. He had class tomorrow. I hadn't been there too long before I heard the door creak open.
Tags: professor dylan mchafferty, professor lisa cutti
Subscribe

• black metal washing

Characters: Dylan and Cadence Setting: The cottage I still woke up in the middle of the night to waddle to the kitchen for a glass of milk and a…

• Like St George and St Margaret

Characters: Dylan, Cadence, Jack, and Daione Setting: The cabin in the middle of nowhere, France "Jaaaaaack!" My son squealed as I chased him…

• a whole child ago I would sleep all day

Setting: Hogsmeade and environs. Characters: Dylan, Cadence and small children. I woke up and it was snowing. Heavily. In a kind of…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 87 comments

• black metal washing

Characters: Dylan and Cadence Setting: The cottage I still woke up in the middle of the night to waddle to the kitchen for a glass of milk and a…

• Like St George and St Margaret

Characters: Dylan, Cadence, Jack, and Daione Setting: The cabin in the middle of nowhere, France "Jaaaaaack!" My son squealed as I chased him…

• a whole child ago I would sleep all day

Setting: Hogsmeade and environs. Characters: Dylan, Cadence and small children. I woke up and it was snowing. Heavily. In a kind of…