Dylan McHafferty (no_timewasters) wrote in _levicorpus,
Dylan McHafferty
no_timewasters
_levicorpus

Can't pretend that you're nothing special

Setting: Lisa's room
Characters: Dylan, Lisa...well, what did you expect?

There was something to this I couldn't quite explain. I didn't quite understand this, I didn't have anything to compare it to, I didn't have anything to base it in. I just found how extraordinarily difficult it is to tell someone you wanted to have sex with them for more than just the sex and it didn't really matter how...pregnant they were, WITHOUT telling them that you had any kind of well, feelings for them. How terribly awkward. This, I found, was the complication of knocking your friend up. Heh. Shouldn't laugh about that, really.

However. It had all been sorted, without me lying and declaring my non-existant undying love for her in a bungled attempt to cheer her up, so that was that. Not complicated at all. No. So, I was heading down there, admittedly after the odd glass of wine, but that was no big deal, hopefully for the promised cure to this headache. Which I actually had, despite the wine, despite the fact I was only joking. I'd been thinking far too much this week on serious issues and it was getting painful. Can't I just go back to my biggest concern being if I'd got my Gaelic grammar right? No, because now I have a kid, which I can't help but love. I should be able to deal with this like a normal person, anyway.

I reached her room and ruffled my hand through my hair before knocking and stepping in with a smile.
Tags: professor dylan mchafferty, professor lisa cutti
Subscribe

• black metal washing

Characters: Dylan and Cadence Setting: The cottage I still woke up in the middle of the night to waddle to the kitchen for a glass of milk and a…

• Like St George and St Margaret

Characters: Dylan, Cadence, Jack, and Daione Setting: The cabin in the middle of nowhere, France "Jaaaaaack!" My son squealed as I chased him…

• a whole child ago I would sleep all day

Setting: Hogsmeade and environs. Characters: Dylan, Cadence and small children. I woke up and it was snowing. Heavily. In a kind of…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 50 comments

• black metal washing

Characters: Dylan and Cadence Setting: The cottage I still woke up in the middle of the night to waddle to the kitchen for a glass of milk and a…

• Like St George and St Margaret

Characters: Dylan, Cadence, Jack, and Daione Setting: The cabin in the middle of nowhere, France "Jaaaaaack!" My son squealed as I chased him…

• a whole child ago I would sleep all day

Setting: Hogsmeade and environs. Characters: Dylan, Cadence and small children. I woke up and it was snowing. Heavily. In a kind of…