Nearly Headless Nick (gryffin_ghost) wrote in _levicorpus,
Nearly Headless Nick
gryffin_ghost
_levicorpus

Characters Allowed: Nick and Nora
Setting: The Hufflepuff section of the castle

Right. How do I do this without piercing her pride or damaging her feelings? How do I do this without making myself look like a fool? How do I possibly prove my love to her without repeating myself when it's all been said and done before?

Such things make my head hurt.

My hand was still a strange shade of black but I could use it. With the exception of the colour I was perfectly capable moving it, bending it, and putting a ring on it, but to put a ring on it didn't seem right. Not in the state it was in. I put my gloves on today before I left Gryffindor Tower to see her.

I was so nervous. Why should I feel nervous, this was Nora, this was the woman who meant everything to be, so why should I feel anxious about seeing her? It was a natural reaction, I supposed.

I made my way to the Hufflepuff common area and sat down on a deserted couch. She'd come and find me eventually. I shifted nervously in the seat, fixing my ruff and fiddling with my doublet, then took off my hat and sat it down beside me. Just the thought of talking to her again made my non-existent stomach twist and my heart pound in my chest. We had to do this all over again, didn't we?

Tags: flaming nora, nearly headless nick
Subscribe

• entertaiiiiiin me!

Characters: Nick and Delame Setting: Paris, but maybe they'll actually leave the flat this time. Who knows? Time for a visit, most definitely. A…

• poetry!

Characters: Nick and Delame Setting: Paris, on a Sunday after cowboys and sparkles I arrived at the flat early - early enough to know that Abime…

• I don't know why I don't fall in love.

Setting: Hogwarts, corridor. Characters: Dylan, Nick. I had an excuse to be distracted today, didn't I? Well, sort of. I did do an awful thing a…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 16 comments

• entertaiiiiiin me!

Characters: Nick and Delame Setting: Paris, but maybe they'll actually leave the flat this time. Who knows? Time for a visit, most definitely. A…

• poetry!

Characters: Nick and Delame Setting: Paris, on a Sunday after cowboys and sparkles I arrived at the flat early - early enough to know that Abime…

• I don't know why I don't fall in love.

Setting: Hogwarts, corridor. Characters: Dylan, Nick. I had an excuse to be distracted today, didn't I? Well, sort of. I did do an awful thing a…