Lisa Cutti (growingupcutti) wrote in _levicorpus,
Lisa Cutti
growingupcutti
_levicorpus

Characters:Dylan and Lisa
Setting: His room, the day before the fight.

I'd spent a lot of time over the past few days thinking about my baby. Well, our baby. Mine and Dylan's baby. Merlin, it was only going to be about six months! Six months until I was a mother. I honestly couldn't wait. Or believe it for that matter. I'd thought this would never happen.

At any rate, after all that thinking, I figured it would be a good idea to talk about all this with someone. Someone being the father. So I left my room, where I'd spent the last half hour or so laying in a bed with my hand on my stomach daydreaming, and went to see Dylan. I couldn't stop grinning inanely as I walked through the corridors, surely causing people to wonder about my sanity as I passed them. I stopped outside of his office and knocked. "Dylan? It's Lisa," I said, honestly excited to see him right now. To talk to him about this. Though I had to wonder how excited he would be.
Tags: professor dylan mchafferty, professor lisa cutti
Subscribe

• black metal washing

Characters: Dylan and Cadence Setting: The cottage I still woke up in the middle of the night to waddle to the kitchen for a glass of milk and a…

• Like St George and St Margaret

Characters: Dylan, Cadence, Jack, and Daione Setting: The cabin in the middle of nowhere, France "Jaaaaaack!" My son squealed as I chased him…

• a whole child ago I would sleep all day

Setting: Hogsmeade and environs. Characters: Dylan, Cadence and small children. I woke up and it was snowing. Heavily. In a kind of…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 81 comments

• black metal washing

Characters: Dylan and Cadence Setting: The cottage I still woke up in the middle of the night to waddle to the kitchen for a glass of milk and a…

• Like St George and St Margaret

Characters: Dylan, Cadence, Jack, and Daione Setting: The cabin in the middle of nowhere, France "Jaaaaaack!" My son squealed as I chased him…

• a whole child ago I would sleep all day

Setting: Hogsmeade and environs. Characters: Dylan, Cadence and small children. I woke up and it was snowing. Heavily. In a kind of…