giddy_like_me
giddy_like_me
_levicorpus

• Mood:
  • Music:

Aitai ima Yasashii kimi ni Sakura kissu Tokimeitara Ranman koishi yo

Settings: The Leaky Cauldron
Characters: Gid and Rin

I was surprised to see Rin's little PS in her scroll. She's coming? Now? What?! I looked down at my shirt and grimaced. It was stained with grease, oil and all sorts of food splatters (as wells kid spittle from table 6). I bet my hair looked horrible and greasy as well. I rolled up my scroll and told Tom that I'd be back in a sec, just needed to use the loo. I ran back into my room, tearing my apron and shirt off before running into the bathroom. I ran a wet comb through my hair and also splashed some cold water on myself before drying up with my wand and reaching for a clean shirt in closet and putting it on. I looked at the mirror, glad that I looked a lot more presentable. I ran downstairs again and grabbed a clean apron from the kitchen.

"There, all ready. Now I'll just have to wait." I muttered to myself, earning a curious look from Tom. I smirked at him before going back behind the bar, shooting a few glances at the door, waiting for Rin to step inside.
Tags: corinna blackwell, gideon prewett
Subscribe

• a trip to paris

Characters: Cadence and Delame Setting: A little village in Brittany, then Paris Today I was going to meet Hestia's friend. Technically I knew of…

• entertaiiiiiin me!

Characters: Nick and Delame Setting: Paris, but maybe they'll actually leave the flat this time. Who knows? Time for a visit, most definitely. A…

• poetry!

Characters: Nick and Delame Setting: Paris, on a Sunday after cowboys and sparkles I arrived at the flat early - early enough to know that Abime…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 6 comments