Alice. (dulcetwonder) wrote in _levicorpus,
Alice.
dulcetwonder
_levicorpus

Characters: Frank, Alice
Setting: Frankssssss

It was sort of late, and I had been lounging on my bed, trying to work up the energy to even fall asleep. It was an odd thought, but I hadn't felt like getting around to getting ready for bed yet. And I wouldn't go to sleep unless I had made sure to properly wash my face, and put my hair back.

But then I'd talked to Frank, and was now set on another path. Which was perfectly alright with me, because I didn't have work in the morning, and he didn't either. So we could just stay up together. Talking. And such.

Sure that I looked a mess, I quickly apparated to Frank's door. Knocking, I looked down at myself. Hugging my arms to my chest, it didn't occur to me that I wasn't actually wearing a bra. It was a good thing I was wearing a larger shirt. But it was white. And I had my pink bunny bottoms on. Merlin, Frank was going to laugh so hard. And oh, hopefully he'd be alone. If Kingsley saw me.. I would die of embarrassment.

Usually I was sure to make myself look as presentable as possible before I went out in public. But as Frank had suggested a meeting, I had been far too eager. And throwing my har back in a messy bun, I'd called it good and had been on my way. And now I was waiting for the inevitable laughing. And teasing.
Tags: alice longbottom, frank longbottom
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 10 comments