Voigt, Healer (patientmd) wrote in _levicorpus,
Voigt, Healer
patientmd
_levicorpus

if you find it, share it with the rest of us.

setting: let's say the Infirmary.
characters: Voigt, Haus. Random sicks kids, IF YOU WANT TO RUIN EVERYTHING AND FACE THE WRATH OF HAUS, THAT IS. >:0

Lately, it was almost impossible to get through the day without thinking about what Haus was doing, wondering whether or not he was busy, wondering if now was a good time to go and see him and possibly take a break that we took every day to get some time alone, but together. I was never usually impatient, never, but I really couldn't help myself. Since all this had happened, I had become more and more ready to take breaks, extra-long ones, shut up someplace with Haus all to myself and not have to worry about anyone else. It sounded selfish, or even like something Haus would think. Which was frightening, but I really couldn't care less.

It was breaktime, anyway.

Finding that there were no new patients in the ward, and that everyone else was practically comatose, I decided without hesitation that now would be a good time to head to the back office. Poking my head through the door, I looked in and found Haus doing what he usually did when it was time to work: absolutely nothing. It was a strangely comforting thought. "You look hard at work," I said lightly, sliding through the door and closing it behind me. "Are you still busy with converting oxygen to carbon dioxide?" I asked, unable to keep a smile from breaking on my lips.

Tags: healer gregor haus, healer james voigt
Subscribe

• random hijinks.

Characters: Cadence and (hopefully) Dylan Setting: Hogsmeade... The little cottage was a bit oppressive lately. I didn't go anywhere. I stayed…

• black metal washing

Characters: Dylan and Cadence Setting: The cottage I still woke up in the middle of the night to waddle to the kitchen for a glass of milk and a…

• Brace yourselves, it's actually a thread! *dies of shock*

Characters: Holly and Gilderoy Setting: The abandoned offices of wizarding publishers Fabulous Fabulas I'd got their notification letter earlier…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 7 comments