Lisa Cutti
growingupcutti
_levicorpus

• Mood:

And things are not so easy, so cold and we've been burned

Characters: Lisa and Dylan
Setting: Her office

WARNING. Yes. XD

I laughed and shook my head as I pushed aside my scroll and waited for Dylan to show up. Propping my feet up on my desk, I leaned back in my chair and closed my eyes. Yes, he wasn't Haus, but he was surely fun. And was always able to cheer me up. Unlike, Haus who tended to bring me down. Not that I didn't still care about Haus. Like I'd said before, I always will care for Haus. It was just...different now. And I didn't know why, but I wasn't about to complain.

This "over him" thing was certainly something new. I hadn't had this feeling in a very long time. It was kind of...liberating, knowing that he couldn't hurt me anymore. Nor I him, hopefully. Maybe we could go back to being just friends like we started out. Wouldn't that be nice? Just snarking at each other without the daggers behind the words? Good old fun like it was before everything happened. Before everything blew up in our faces.

I smiled as I thought back to the beginning. Who was I kidding? That could never happen. In the beginning, Haus wasn't a cripple with a drug problem. I didn't care what he said, it was a drug problem. Not a pain problem. In the beginning, I needed Haus. Now he's the one who needs, whether he'll admit it or not, and I'm not strong enough for the both of us. He needs someone who thrives off of needy people. Like Voigt. Or maybe he just needs Voigt. I didn't know his preferences anymore.

At any rate, there was a knock at the door and I sat up a little, knowing who it was. "Come on in."
Tags: professor dylan mchafferty, professor lisa cutti
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 107 comments