James Potter (prongslove) wrote in _levicorpus,
James Potter
prongslove
_levicorpus

• Mood:
  • Music:

Let's Do the Timewarp Again

Setting: Great Hall
Characters: James and whoever else. Lily.

((Yes, I have completely lost my mind. But Fez on That 70's Show was definitely Dr. Frank-N-Furter for Halloween just now, and I took it as a sign.))

Show Time.

Rocky Horror Picture Show Time, to be more precise.

Yeah, wearing this corset definitely made me feel sorry for Victorian women, though it wasn't really as uncomfortable as I'd expected. I felt more ridiculous than in pain, and it was only for a few hours, so I could deal. Besides, if Lily was amused, then I had achieved my goal. And, as weird as it was to admit it, the lipstick was actually sort of fun. The stuff didn't taste very good, but temptation to bite my lips repeatedly (and in unusual ways) was overwhelming. I only hoped that mirrors were few and far between. And that these heels didn't get any less comfortable as the night progressed, because they were already pretty damn massive and uncomfortable. But even the shoes were not as annoying as the garters, which kept slipping down my thighs - a temporary sticking charm would hopefully be enough to keep them in place through the night, but easy enough to undo in case the situation warranted it.

Alright, so in the end, the costume was a little more floor show Brad Majors than Dr. Frank-N-Furter, but the point was made, and I can't say that I'd ever really want to pass for Tim Curry.

Besides, I actually looked pretty good... in a weird sort of way.
Tags: james potter, james potter/lily evans, lily evans
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 12 comments