Antonin Dolohov (nomudbloods) wrote in _levicorpus,
Antonin Dolohov
nomudbloods
_levicorpus

Characters: Andromeda, Dolv, and little Nymphadora. And the nosy hangers on who would spot them together.
Settings: Entrance Hall, and then St. Mungos

I scribbled a hasty note for Monty and then dashed out of my room to meet Andromeda in the Entrance Hall. I dashed back into my room to grab a jacket and then dashed out again. Nymphadora's sick? The guilt was eating at my brain. I was halfway out of the dungeons when I crused and doubled back into my room to grab my wand. Determined that nothing should make me go back again, I headed for the Entrance Hall.

I stood there, waiting for Andromeda, shifting my weight from foot to foot worriedly and twiddling with my fingers. I didn't want to see her. I didn't want to see Andromeda. All she was good for was confusing me and bringing up weird feelings and so much guilt. And Nymphadora, as cute as she was, was a living reminder of stupid mistakes. Not that I regret her, I told myself sternly. I love her and I should be responsible, as loving and responsible fathers should be. But if it wasn't for a silly night of teenage hormones, I wouldn't be in this situation. Andromeda wouldn't be in this situation. We'd both be happy not being together and not worrying about another human being.

I was this close to biting my nails when I thought I spotted Adromeda across the hall. I stuffed my hands into my pockets and walked up to her, trying to seem in controll. "Hallo," I said as casually as I could. "So. Um. What're we going to do?"
Tags: andromeda black, antonin dolohov, antonin dolohov/andromeda black
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 55 comments