Lisa Cutti (growingupcutti) wrote in _levicorpus,
Lisa Cutti
growingupcutti
_levicorpus

Who: Cutti, Haus and Voigt.
Where: Hogwarts. Teachers come in early. Yep. XD

Everyone was surprised that I took this job. Hell, I was surprised I took this job. Leaving St. Mungo's to teach Muggle Studies? It seems outrageous, doesn't it? Truth is, I'd been getting sick of all the politics involved in the hospital. We should be HEALING. Not worrying about money. Damn Yaxley. Ah, well, there was nothing I could do about it. I just couldn't believe that I was back in this place. I honestly thought I'd never see this place again. The house elves were taking care of my luggage and setting up my room for me, so I took the opportunity to do some wandering. I just turned down the Hospital Wing Corridor when I saw a familiar face. Two familiar faces at that. "My God," I muttered audibly, shaking my head in disbelief.
Tags: healer gregor haus, healer james voigt, professor lisa cutti
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Setting: Lisa's House. Characters: Dylan, Lisa. So, it was nearly seven. I'd made some chips, which involved a lot of struggling with fat and…

• (no subject)

Characters: Lisa and Abime Setting: His flat, Paris. Basically, she's going to kill him and do Bellatrix's job for her. I'd recieved his letter…

• I am a soppy git somewhere in me. Somehow.

Setting: Lisa's house, a random morning. Characters: Dylan, Lisa. I woke up, and when I saw the sun shining through the window, right in my eyes,…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments